While it lasts







With each passing day,
I picked up a new thing.
With each passing blog
I discovered new strengths.
With each set of problems,
I discovered an innovative solution
With each opinion and view,
I found my space.
The tears, toil, and exhaustion all were rewarded,
 It was amazing while it lasted.

So the challenge is roughly over and I am on ‘W’, concerned about the other alphabets that follow. Thoughts jumbling up, unable to type, and yet delighted to be going on.
I am happy that I challenged myself. I always assumed it was a momentous task to accomplish. I always ran away from it and now as it is ending, it seems like a long vacation with a friend is coming to an end. 

I forced myself off my comfort zone each day aiming to do better.
The impulse to write kept me up at night. I fought many personal battles to do it. But the confidence it has brought is immeasurable 

With each blog, I found a fresh way to express myself. I learned to believe in myself and my writing. Though I still have a very long way to go, I am delighted to be experiencing this beautiful journey.

I discovered my emotions and a way to express them through my blogs. some touched your hearts, some still need a touch-up, but still, they found their way in your lives.

The only take away I can offer you now is to Just go for it”. 



The road with most obstacles involves the most marvelous memories to narrate at the end.
Let us find some long-lost treasure buried in us during this time, waiting to be unlocked. So we can appreciate every moment thereafter.

Our thoughts exist in our outlets of expression. So stand up, dance; write; sing; cook; read, sketch, do gardening…., or enjoy each moment… while it lasts.
Do everything that makes you cheerful. Let yourself sparkle in your own universe.
Believe in yourself and work to impress yourself; because the satisfaction it will bring with it will be tremendous. 

While this may not last long…. the memories will for sure…. make them the once that bought a smile when you were enveloped by the darkness.
 I found mine. I hope you identify yours too.😊

"Create, grow, try and expand, dare, jump and see where you land..."- Unknown

Comments

  1. What a beautiful way of describing the AtoZ journey - a holiday with a friend coming to an end. AtoZ is my favourite challenge and I feel exactly like you do. Congratulations on reaching this far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The journey has been fun and exciting. Thank you for resonating with my thought. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday My Dear Friend