On with it

So, I have started writing blogs again. To challenge myself I have taken part in the #AtoZchallenge. It was a skeptical decision for me and the one I was avoiding to take for a very long time. But; alas I jumped on the wagon; to test myself and to learn and adapt.

I have been somewhat on time. I started again with the intent to explore the idea of expressing through my blogs. To be frank I have not been able to have as many readers as I hoped to get.

I have posted at every platform as I know of; I have been interacting and doing as much as I can to nurture this baby of mine, but it seems all in vain. I do appreciate wholeheartedly; all those people who genuinely take time out of their life and read my blog. But; being a human being; the tendency to have more, to instantly succeed gets the best of me.

I thought of not going ahead with it, complained to myself, scolding myself for not being enough and overall belittled myself.
Now it was fun while the scolding lasted but I also thought of the promise I made to myself at the beginning…that was to “see the whole thing till the end; no matter what”.  I was sure to gain something out of it; with very little to lose, to be honest
.
I can assure you I am a person with the tendency to procrastinate and to give up easily. My confidence depends a lot on me being accepted by the majority; with the small segment still making me doubt myself. So to stop seemed like the lucrative step. It seemed like I was protecting myself; even without giving myself enough opportunities.

But, with the things surrounding us, my perspective and thoughts have taken a different turn. The little voice in me keeps on saying “if not now, then when?” and that makes all the difference. The lockdown may have not been treating us so well, but it definitely has instilled a thought in me to just do it. I am not sure how I get the motivation to write each day, but I am for sure have decided to seize each day.

Life is so unpredictable; the plans; the future all looks like a different reality and we seem to be stuck in another time dimension altogether.

Being the human I am faltering too, but the strength to live each day and to do my heart’s desire without postponing is the skill this pandemic has given me. I am still not pretty confident but I for sure have got the relentless attitude to never give up, to never stop fighting and to never wait for tomorrow to do something

I also think it is fair on my part to write for those; who constantly read them. I thank you all and appreciate your time; you are the spark to boost I can do attitude further.

So I have just opened my laptop and started getting on with it; because today is what I can judge and even if things don’t go as predicted…..I surely am going to finish the task with immense happiness and a sense of pride. While I sit and wait for a better and beautiful tomorrow.

So do share what is your take away and learnings from the new normal we are in right now and let’s learn the new survival tools from each other. 
Also, do mention how was your first experience with the challenge and how did you solve the problems you faced.

“Stories have to be told or they die, and when they die, we can't remember who we are or why we're here.”
-- Sue Monk Kidd, author

Comments

  1. Loved the quotes... Stories really need to be told... And yes we really need to get up and learn to go with the flow... Whatever crashes crashes and whatever flows flows :)!!All the best for the challenge... I am sure you will make it through and enjoy it while it lasts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for this.
      I will surely do my best to complete it. Thanks for the motivation and belief :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday My Dear Friend