Z is the end with a new beginning









 is the last letter in the alphabet. The one that states the conclusion. At the end of my first ever challenge of blogging the conclusion has been pretty good.
While I embarked on the journey to learn and explore; it also made me realize how vast the universe of thoughts is.
With every letter I wrote, I grew with my expression, my enthusiasm, and a sense of achievement.
While every day pushed me to think more and observe around, it also taught me the following:
  • Express honestly
  • Appreciate abundantly
  • Believe endlessly
  • Work continuously
  • Read ferociously

I started as a novice, with a fear of being mediocre. I had my doubts and umpteen number of questions. Though I still believe that I have a huge task of exploration ahead, but I can confidently say my belief in myself has become stronger.

I still fear, but I am not afraid to take the risk. I have grown as a writer and that what matters the most to me. This has been an experience that has given me a place to start, a way to gather courage and an open sky to fly with my creativity.
The view through my glasses has helped me put forth the thoughts I have penned, giving a view to the world around me. The glasses might not fit all, but I appreciate all those who took time out to perceive a different world through them.
Thank you all for viewing my journey, being a part of my thought process, and putting in your opinion to enhance my view.

Thank you, Blogchatter team, to work tirelessly to make this an interesting event.
Appreciation and applauds to all the bloggers who have participated in the event and have unknowingly helped me gain more insight into this art.

In the end, I would like to take a bow from this act and move ahead to plan out my journey.
A journey filled with more thoughts, more views and a look at the world from my glasses.


Do comment the blog you liked the most in the series or any tip to improve my blogs.


“You need to have faith in yourself. Be brave and take risks. You don't have to have it all figured out to move forward.”― Roy T. Bennett

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday My Dear Friend