GIVE TIME.....



Lost in my thoughts, I grew
With reality moving away
I relived my past and hurt my wound
My mind said….
    Just Give time

Stuck in a place
No future to look
I fell deep thinking over
My heart said
    Just Give time

Happy with joy,
Finding my place a new
I cried with fear of the unknown
A friendly smile said
    Just Give time

Rejected and refused
Lost hope too soon
Thought of killing the pain
My hobby said
    Just Give time

Beaming with joy
A new life in my womb
Suddenly the heartbeats stopped
The support group said
    Just Give time

Surrounded by perfection
Living up to society scales
Just got sacked
Familiar faces said
   Just give time

Lost all money
Lost all hope
A beaming child at the traffic light said
   Just Give time

Laws changed and my heart elated
Happily held my loved one's arm
Beaten mercilessly by public
An unknown figure picked me up and said
  Just Give time

Beaten and attacked
Feared to leave home
An activist with love said
   Just Give time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday My Dear Friend