My Random Conversation


It Began at the beach; where life was gushed with emotions. I just went ahead and sat with a friend; discussing and feeling the warmth of the waves at our feet.

M: “What do you think; is the reason for the sudden change in the weather,”; I asked randomly.
With her eyes fixed on the changing colors of the sky; she deliberated for a moment and said

L: “Maybe; it is a sign of change”
I laughed at her silly reply. I mean we all know it is a sign of change; what I wanted it to be an answer and not a silly reply…

She suddenly looked at me and smiled;

L: “Yes, it seems a silly answer; but are you aware of the depth of the problem?” she questioned
Suddenly I stopped laughing and turned with inquisitive eyes towards her.

L: “See there is a time when things are balanced”; she began “We are using things judiciously, we are kind to every spice around us and that is the time we co-exist”

M: “Yes”; I quipped rather suddenly; “I know that balance is the key, overuse has killed things….blah blah blah. Is it not what we read, listen and come across each day?”

L: “As always, reaching to the conclusion; without being patient, such a typical you, “she said mocking me.

L: “Okay; let me rephrase. If you, sit down each day watching… say; Netflix each day; every day… you might not finish everything, but you will for sure get bored with it. Right”
I slyly nodded.

L: “Then in such a situation what do you do?” she asked

M: “Well; I will switch to prime… maybe,” I giggled.

L: “Exactly”; she said with enthusiasm

I was taken by surprise; because I was just joking around. Now I wanted to know how it was all connected.




M: “What do you mean?” I eagerly asked
.
L: “I mean; you change because of the monotony or overuse of a single thing,”; she chipped

My mind now was numb; blaming the time I randomly asked a question. I was not expecting to go for a deep conversation route at such a beautiful beach. All I wanted to be a silly answer or maybe some laughs, but as they say; ‘You never have a dull moment in life’.

I made a mental note to search for the person who wrote such a stupid thing; when I am back at the cottage.

L: "I know you want a quick fix, or maybe a silly reply,"; She suddenly said.

M: “Wow; you can read the mind”; I replied sarcastically.

L: “Okay; no deep theories except one,”; she looked at me hopefully.

M: “Okay, go ahead; as if you will stop, if I said so,” I said half interested.

L: “The only reason there is a change in anything around us is because we only move when our hearts have varied lines, not the straight ones”; she smiled again

Suddenly I realize that the dancing of heartbeat is the sign of life. So if it does not throw us curveballs life will become still. Predicted life will become mundane and lifeless.
With a glimmer in my eyes, I said; “Yes, change is the only constant and a necessity to revive balances across”

L: "Yes, that is true but also…… I love playing with you,"; she laughed out loud
Like a fool, I ended the conversation with only a lingering thought

Talking to life was meaningless and pointless….. it will turn out as it wants



P.S.: M=Me; L=Life. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday My Dear Friend